[Blink] TalkShoe, Bonjour, sip2sip.info, and Voxalot

MediacastGuy mcg-lists at mediacastguy.com
Thu Mar 31 20:06:57 CEST 2011

No, I'm not trying to use Bonjour for that purpose or any purpose since there is
no one else on my LAN using SIP. In fact, I have just now disabled it. I am just
trying to understand the technology. The various sites that I have read about
SIP are probably excellent resources, but they are not very newbie-friendly, in
my humble opinion. I understand what you are saying about Bonjour. Do not
interpret my questions as being argumentative. That is not my intent. Your
explanation is very helpful.

Any comment on sip2sip.info not working as it should?

MCG