[Blink] Automatic recording and AppleScript

David Shauger sollostech at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 17:37:07 CEST 2011

I was wondering if there was a way to automatically record all calls in Blink? Additionally, in the Mac OS X version it would be wonderful if we had at least minimal Applescript support so we could trigger Blink at least to launch from another application. It would be even better if we could script it to dial and record from Applescript commands.

Thanks!

David Shauger
Vice President

Sollos Technology Solutions

678-317-9444 x5 - voice
404-886-7603 - cell
772-679-5830 - fax
dave at sollos.com
http://www.sollos.com/

This email has been certified by Comodo
Email certification helps prevent identity theft
Virus scanning provided by Clam Antivirus