[Blink] Problem with 1&1

Emil Ivov emcho at jitsi.org
Tue Mar 15 16:53:30 CET 2011

Hey folks,

На 15.03.11 16:46, Dietmar Krick написа:
> Hi, after buying Blink from Appstore I found in the mailing list that there is an issue with 1&1 and will not work at this time.
> So, here is another user who is hoping you will do a change to enable 1&1.

If the reason this is not working really is the use of a private address
in the Contact header, then maybe you should try sending these mails to
1&1. They definitely shouldn't be doing that (provided of course they
care about generic SIP clients at all).

Cheers,
Emil