[Blink] Problem with 2 Blink clients connecting to Asterisk SIP server

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Fri Mar 11 00:35:55 CET 2011

On 03/09/2011 04:32 AM, Hoang Manh Hung wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just setup an Asterisk server, created 2 test SIP accounts and
> tested OK with those 2 with X-Lite clients, but failed with 2 Blink
> clients.
>
> My 2 PCs and SIP server on the same local 192.168.1.0 network. 2 Blink
> clients registered OK, when A calling B, B got the ring signal, B
> click on "Accept" button, connection is made, but in 1-2 secs, it
> disconnected with the message "Call ended by remote". My log info is
> attached, please help !

Hi,

This is caused by a bug in Asterisk, which I reproduced and reported:
https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=18956

Nevertheless, we can probably be a little less strict in what we accept
for increasing interoperability. If we can do this, it will be part of a
future release.

Thanks for the report!