[Blink] Blink responds to SIP OPTIONS Message with "500 Unhandled by dialog usages"

duane.larson at gmail.com duane.larson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 22:26:56 CEST 2011

I have just enabled OpenSIPS Dialog ping interval option that will monitor
if a call is still active or dead. I have noticed that with a Counterpath
Bria client or the Jitsi client when they receive the OPTIONS message from
OpenSIPS they return a 200 OK, but the Blink client returns a 500 Unhandled
by dialog usages.

Here are two Blink clients (One Windows and one Mac)
http://pastebin.com/pRAx7cP9

Here is a Bria client and a Jitsi client
http://pastebin.com/6y50Aaem