[Blink] (no subject)

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Sat Jul 9 13:18:42 CEST 2011

I made an account without any problem. Can you reproduce this? If yes what username did you chose so I can find the request in the server maybe there is something wrong somewhere particular to your request.

Secondly, to create a sip2sip account from within Blink just go to preferences and add the account there. You do not need to go to the web site at all to create the account.