[Blink] router configuration?

Dean Willis dean.willis at softarmor.com
Thu Jan 27 18:14:00 CET 2011

On Jan 26, 2011, at 9:08 AM, Philippe Faes wrote:

> I am running Blink on my Mac. It works fine in the office network, but not in my home network (ADSL). I get timeout errors each time I try to call a phone number. I have a SIP account from a provider.
> Another  SIP client (on my iPhone) works fine, even in my home network.
>
> I might need to configure the router (opening extra ports?) , but I don't know where to look.

I occasionally have problems with multiple SIP clients registering through the same NAT -- the port bindings seems to get messed up.

Does it work better if only Blink is running?

Also, does it work using a sip2sip.info account against the test robots? You might be having a STUN issue with your provider. I seem to recall having Blink not work with the ekiga.net provider.

--
Dean