[Blink] You received a voicemail from an unknown caller

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Sun Feb 27 12:36:39 CET 2011

There is an Asterisk voicemail server behind. The voicemail application on Asterisk has all kind of limitations. It is not  aware of SIP domains and is designed to deal with numbers so a SIP address like Display Name user at domain.com is not handled as you would expect. Building a perfect system will require replacing the Asterisk voicemail application with something else.

Adrian