[Blink] Blink Version Upgrades

Paul Grey paulgrey at greysmigration.com.au
Fri Dec 23 13:41:05 CET 2011

Adrian,

Thanks.

Regards,

Paul Grey
Registered Migration Agent
(MARN 0317635)
Qualified Education Agent Counsellor
(QEAC F093)

Greys Migration Services
PO Box 244
Geebung
BRISBANE QLD 4034
AUSTRALIA

Tel:          +61 7 3359 8219
Cell:        +61 411 059940
Fax:         +61 7 3359 8338
SKYPE:  paulagrey

<https://www.greysmigration.com>

Confidentiality Notice

This email is intended for the named recipient(s) only and may contain information which is confidential.
Any confidentiality is neither waived nor lost by reason of mistaken transmission or delivery of this email.

If you receive this email and are neither a named recipient nor a person responsible for delivering it to a named recipient:
            • You must not use, distribute, disclose nor take action in reliance on this email or it’s content;
            • You are requested to notify me immediately by email, telephone or facsimile and return this email to me;
            • I will reimburse any costs you may incur in notifying me and returning this email to me.