[Blink] Blink 0.2.7 for Windows an call setup against AVM FRITZ!Box

Olav Seyfarth olav.seyfarth at web.de
Thu Dec 22 12:27:33 CET 2011

Hi Blink team,

I don't have Bonjour installed and don't want to install it.

(1) No history

I can use Blink to call landline phones using sipgate directly
(accessing the sipgate through a FRITZ!Box router).

However, the call history does not work (gray).
Is Bonjour necessary for the history to function?

(2) Crash

If I set up another account that accesses the SIP server on the FRITZ!Box
(and disable the direct sipgate account), Blink always crashes when trying
to call anything.

Even if Blink needs Bonjour for that (which I don't think), it should not crash.
System: fully patched Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit.

Regards,
Olav