[Blink] New features available in the upcoming Blink Pro 1.3.0 release

Michael Strelnikov michaelst at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 23:25:41 CEST 2011

Disagree. 400+ ms is the one way latency from Australia to Europe.
On Aug 29, 2011 4:56 AM, "James Zeman" <james.zeman at me.com> wrote:
> Agreed… 300 ms is one way delay over a satellite connection. Congestion
would be the likely culprit.

> On Aug 28, 2011, at 12:36 PM, Adrian Georgescu wrote:
>
>> 2-3 seconds delay is like talking to the moon and back, anything that has
a delay above 300ms is not real time anymore.

>> An audible delay is most likely caused by your network, maybe is
overloaded, check the logs window in the RTP section for delay or packet
loss.

>> Another software version will likely not help fix this kind of problem.
>>
>> Adrian
>>

>> On Aug 28, 2011, at 3:54 PM, Nick o' las wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks for this message, I have a problem with blink lite, i'd be happy
to pay for the pro version if it fixes the problem but i have my doubts it
will.

>>> The phone works well, but sadly has a delay on the line of about 2-3
seconds - is there any fix for this please?