[Blink] New features available in the upcoming Blink Pro 1.3.0 release

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Sun Aug 28 19:36:33 CEST 2011

 2-3 seconds delay is like talking to the moon and back, anything that has a delay above 300ms is not real time anymore.

An audible delay is most likely caused by your network, maybe is overloaded, check the logs window in the RTP section for delay or packet loss.

Another software version will likely not help fix this kind of problem.

Adrian