[Blink] Blink Silent Installation (Sa?l Ibarra Corretg?)

uahmed gleam.uahmed at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 18:52:43 CEST 2011

Hi

I am sure that installer is not make using nsis . Copying the folder is good
idea means no other dependency remains? i will be testings it on different
OS and Hardware Configuration will it effect ? .  Can you please tell me
where are the configuration file . I basically want to make accounts
programmatically and i will be placing id and password and rest of
parameters so it will be easy for me if i directly edit the configuration
file ( as i do in Configuration file of ekiga present at Appdata with name
of ekiga.conf) .

Thank You

Bye

Hi,

On Aug 3, 2011, at 11:21 PM, uahmed wrote:

> My Apologies its blink not ekiga in my previous mail
>
> Hi ,
>
> Does Blink has some parameters so it can install without poping up
installer windows ?

No, Blink installer doesn't have this capability. However, you may install
it and copy the installed folder anywhere you want, all files (except from
configuration) are stored in a single place.

Sa?l Ibarra Corretg?