[Blink] Multitrack recording of conference calls

Kyle Cronin kyle.cronin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 10:34:43 CEST 2011

Hello,

I'm looking for some software that facilitates the recording of
multiple parties to a conference call by sending the audio from each
participant to separate channels of the output device. Barring that, a
recording of the conference with each participant having their own
track or file would also be acceptable. My reason for needing this is
that I wish to streamline my podcasting process and having each
participant on their own track makes the editing easier and the
overall quality better as each participant's audio can be tweaked
independently.

The Blink Lite version clearly does not have this functionality, but
I'm wondering if the Pro version does, or plans to in the future. I
don't imagine I'm the only one with this problem and no other free to
inexpensive software seems to solve it, so there's definitely value in
providing this feature.

Thanks for your time and attention,

Kyle