[Blink] Opening and building Blink sources under Windows

Carmelo Fischetti - Digi Unit fischetti at digiunit.it
Wed Apr 13 19:44:30 CEST 2011

Hello to everybody,

this is my first post to the mailing list.

I really appreciate Blink SIP Client, its features but, most of all, its
reliability!

I'm interested in building Blink source code under Windows. I've downloaded
and installed SIP SIMPLE client SDK and its dependencies and I've downloaded
Blink source code from darcs repository. My question is: what kind of IDE
should I use (under Windows) to open and build the sources? I've read that
under Mac OS X I could use XCode: what about a Windows IDE? Consider that I
have no experience in Python (but I can learn very quickly :-).).

Thanks in advance.

Carmelo