[Blink] Address Book Integration

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Fri Apr 8 19:11:00 CEST 2011

A relative path like 'history' is relative to the folder ~/Library/Application Support/Blink

The audio directory setting is only used for storage of audio recordings (the wav files). This setting has nothing to with the error you see in the log

The error also has nothing to do with the address book.

The error you see in the log concerns the access to the SQLite database file that stores the session metadata and chat messages, this file:

~/Library/Application\ Support/Blink/history/history.sqlite

It is difficult to guess why you cannot access this file or its parent folder without having access to your file system. Maybe you can do this knowing what is the error about as explained.

Adrian