[Blink] Blink crashing on incoming call

Mr. Cookie mrcookie at centrum.cz
Tue Sep 14 10:07:33 CEST 2010

Well I tried to do some testing, let's say

I NEVER EVER manage to receive the call, usually the slide with Audio Sessions come out saying Accepting sessions, but there is no further activity.

In about 80% of cases this causes crash immediately or after any attempt to touch some blink controls.

About the similar "success" rate is in case I reject the call.

--
<Mr-Cookie>