[Blink] Blink crashing on incoming call

Mr. Cookie mrcookie at centrum.cz
Tue Sep 14 09:13:55 CEST 2010

For me it is 100% reproducible, well sometimes it takes a few seconds until it crashes.

This is a major problem so I wonder if it is specific for some providers including mine. I can't imagine nobody would complain yet about inability to receive calls.

I tried to dump preferences and create the account again but to no luck.

--
<Mr-Cookie>