[Blink] New Blink Cocoa release 0.19.6

Daniel Senie dts at senie.com
Wed Sep 1 17:35:00 CEST 2010

Thanks for the "Added an optional prefix for dialing PSTN numbers." This did EXACTLY what I needed. Since my address book is formatted in typical US fashion, and is in that form because of iPhone/MobileMe/iCal interaction, changing all the numbers to +1.xxx format was not possible. With this new option, I have put "9" in the Prefix field, and can now dial numbers from my contact list by clicking on them.

Again thanks for adding this small but useful item.

Dan