[Blink] Blink roadmap

François Delawarde fdelawarde at wirelessmundi.com
Wed Oct 6 13:05:46 CEST 2010

Sounds awesome!

Are there some approximated deadlines for the implementation of those
cool new features (I couldn't see in the website)?

Unrelated question:
What will the VIP version be about? Will it be open source?, have a
cost? Will there be additional features not available in the std
version?

Thanks,
François.