[Blink] Call history for Blink?

Mike O'Connor mjo at dojo.mi.org
Fri Oct 1 20:19:14 CEST 2010

I'm running Blink 20.2 on MacOS 10.5.8 to a SIP provider that lets me
call to and accept calls from the PSTN.

When someone calls me, logically, should the History menu record the
phone number that called me?  Should the phone numbers I dial also be
logged?

AFAICT, apart from going into the application logs from Window->Logs,
I don't see where there's a history of calls made and received.  All
the History menu item contains is "Redial", regardless of who I call
or am called by.

Ideally, if I'm gone and miss a few calls, I'd like it to be obvious
who I missed so I can call some of them back.  I'd even like that call
history to persist across starting/restarting the application, much as
I have a local history of who called me and who I called on my cell
phone when I turn it off and on.

Am I missing something obvious, here?

--
 Michael J. O'Connor                                          mjo at dojo.mi.org