[Blink] Need to accept for MacOSX Firewall every time?

Jorik Caljouw jorik at caljouw.com
Mon Nov 29 22:30:12 CET 2010

Hi Adrian,

Everything seemed to be correct, no strange warnings in the Logs in Console and Blink was shown correctly in the application list in Firewall->Advanced.

Now it works, what I did was, choose Deny at startup of Blink. Then close Blink and change the firewall rule for Blink back to "allow" in SysPrefs->Security->Firewall->Advanced. Now I don't get a prompt anymore.

Thanks for your quick reply!
Jorik