[Blink] Need to accept for MacOSX Firewall every time?

Jorik Caljouw jorik at caljouw.com
Sat Nov 27 14:53:25 CET 2010

Hi all,

Every time I start Blink I have to allow the standard Mac firewall to accept incoming connections for Blink. Blink is the only network aware application I have that needs confirmation every time. I thought this happens only when an application changes itself such that a hash of the application is not the same the next time it starts?

Is there anything I can do to permanently allow Blink to accept incoming connections? Or can this only be solved by Blink developers?

Thanks,
Jorik Caljouw