[Blink] Blink stores plain word passwords in its config file?

François Delawarde fdelawarde at wirelessmundi.com
Wed Nov 24 18:20:21 CET 2010

On Wed, 2010-11-24 at 17:20 +0100, Adrian Georgescu wrote:

> > > I'm awaiting your patches with interest.
> >
> > I'm not Python programmer :
> >

> I guess is easy to point others what to do when you do not know what
> needs to be done in the first place.

Agreed, it would be a loss of time including this type of useless
feature. I'd prefer having cool new blink stuff such as whiteboard in QT
version.

As Adrian mentioned, there is much more to worry about if someone gains
access to your system. Plus there are already so many ways to protect
your configuration file.

François.