[Blink] SIP logs on Windows Blink

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Tue Nov 23 11:04:47 CET 2010

On 11/23/2010 10:21 AM, Andreas Sikkema wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For some reason I seem to be unable to get Blink to log on my Windows PC.
> When I enable it using the preferences dialog, I can't open a log window
> and can't find any files that look like logging. When I close Blijnk and
> restart it, logging is again switched off.
>
> Am I missing something?

Hi Andreas,

We currently don't have a log viewing window on the Windows version. The
logfiles, along with the configuration can be found at C:\Documents and
Settings\your_username\Application Data\Blink for Windows XP and
C:\Users\... in Windows Vista or later.

Can you please send us the config file (located in the directory above,
also strip the passwords) after you toggled the setting?