[Blink] Issues with incoming calls and BYE (mac)

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Mon Nov 22 12:12:17 CET 2010

Hi,

> Sure, here is a trace of an incoming call, answered by Blink. Then the
> originator hangs up:

I haven't been able to reproduce a SIP trace same as yours, but there is
some weird behavior in the trace you sent:

The first INVITE comes from 192.168.1.208:44645 over TCP, and a
Record-Route pointing to the same host, but with a different port and
transport.

Thus, the ACK and BYE requests come from a different port and transport.

I don't think this is good at all, but I'm not able to replicate you
scenario either. If you make a call over TCP or UDP it will work just fine.

Can you check your scenario and repeat the test?