[Blink] incoming call address book matching(mac)

xun wang xun911 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 09:58:01 CET 2010

Hey,
I'm experiencing issue with incoming calls. It displays the caller's number
but not the actual name of the caller, which I have associated the number
with in the address book.
With Acrobits Softphone on iPhone, I had a similar problem but resolved it
with their "address book matching" feature which I could use some
rules(simple regex) to match incoming call # to the address book. For Blink,
I don't think there is such a feature(it would be a great addition btw). At
the moment it's not displaying any caller's name who has called with a US
number in the past 2 days I've tested the software.

Is there a work around for this?

thanks!

Xun