[Blink] presence aggregation
klaus.mailinglists at pernau.at
Fri May 28 08:31:48 CEST 2010
Out of curiosity - how does blink render ambiguous presence documents,
e.g. multiple <person> elements with conflicting <activities>?
- it just uses the topmost <person> (AFAIK this is what Bria does)
- it uses the newest <person>, based on <timestamp> in <person>
- it renders the <person> element that has changed (compared to previous
- it somehow aggregates the received <activities>
- it displays all the <activities> to the user
- it crashes - just choking ;-)
- it is even smarter: .......?
More information about the Blink