[Blink] Blink and Asterisk SIP extension

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Fri Feb 26 17:52:18 CET 2010

Hi,

El 26/02/10 17:45, Jason Holderness escribió:
> I’m trying to use blink with a local asterisk server. I want to set it
> up as a SIP extension, but am not having any luck figuring out how to do
> that (or if I can). Is it possible? If so, can someone give me some
> direction on how to do it?
>
> Thanks!

Blink works with Asterisk, in order to make it work you need to create
an entry in the sip.conf file for it as follows:

[jason]
type=friend
secret=superpassword
dtmfmode=rfc2833
context=users
host=dynamic

Then configure Blink by adding a new account like
jason at ip-of-the-asterisk-server and the password you specified in the
sip.conf file.