[Blink] DNS lookup failure

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Tue Dec 21 09:56:21 CET 2010

On 20 Dec 2010, at 19:58, Conrad Heiney wrote:

> Hi Dan:
>
> Did you see the part of the thread where I found the problem? I had to
> uncheck in SIP preferences the TLS and TCP methods in order to get the
> UDP method to work. Is that enough for you to investigate?

No it's not. Please send the output of the NAPTR lookup and the
notifications log. After you enable notifications logging, restart
blink. I need to see notifications from when blink starts, until it
tries to register and make a call.

Also can you clarify why your nameservers timeout when asked about the
SIP TCP/TLS SRV records instead of answering with NXDOMAIN if they do
not have them?