[Blink] transport problem persists

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Fri Dec 17 14:49:10 CET 2010

On Dec 17, 2010, at 1:19 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:

> i reported a month or so back that blink adds transport protocol
> to request uri based on what it uses for its outbound proxy.  for
> example it sends this kind of request uri when i try to place call
> tosip:3333 at sip2sip.info:
>
> INVITE sip:3333 at sip2sip.info;transport=tcp SIP/2.0
>
> the reply that i got was that it is a bug in pjsip library.  when i
> checked pjsip pages, i noticed that blink is using a pretty old version
> of that library.  perhaps the bug is fixed in later versions?

We cannot 1.2.3. update to a newer pjsip version because we have 40 patches agains the PJSIP library version we use (that is 1.0 branch). Many of them address multi-threading, audio and other core issues that are unlikely to be merged with the public trunk as there will be endless debates about them.

If there is something relevant to fix like this problem we have to back port if the fix exists somewhere in some later version or fix it ourselves with a new patch.

If you know which pjsip version or patch addresses this issue please update this ticket:

http://sipsimpleclient.com/ticket/132