[Blink] Cannot register using blink

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Tue Dec 14 16:31:42 CET 2010

On 12/14/2010 04:09 PM, Tom Lynn wrote:
> No firewall other than the nat on my router.  Remember, x-lite is
> consistently successful in placing calls via sip2sip.info
> <http://sip2sip.info> from the same machine.
>
> No logs, either.  This is the weirdest piece of software I've encountered.

Tom,

I'd really like to know what is happening in your system, so please,
could you run this steps and paste results to us?

1. Paste your config file (no passwords no token)
2. Remove your config file from the system
3. Stop Blink and make sure it's stopped.
4. Start Blink and add an account using the GUI
5. Close Blink and make sure it's stopped
6. Paste your config file again (no passwords, no token)