[Blink] Question on build Blink Qt in windows

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Mon Dec 13 16:05:32 CET 2010

You need Python, the packages with dependencies and Qt but the ramifications of deploying these on a Windows system are quite complex and can be done in different ways.

You must figure out what you need to do by running the Blink Qt code, you can see what libraries you need and install them in your particular Windows system.

I hope you do have such experience with Python and Qt on Windows.

Adrian