[Blink] Voicemail setting bug

Greg Harris gharris at teamexpansion.org
Fri Dec 10 16:37:01 CET 2010

OSX 10.5/.6
Blink 0.20.5-9, maybe even before .5

If the voicemail server is set to a custom setting and an upgrade is
done, the system fails to read the custom setting until the preferences
are re-saved.

I.E.:
Voicemail server is set to 1234
Check voicemail by clicking on History - Voicemail
It goes to 1234 as expected
Upgrade Blink
Check voicemail by clicking on History - Voicemail
It tries to go to asterisk at somethingoranother
Open preferences, click the enable button to disable, then re-enable
voicemail
Close preferences
Check voicemail by clicking on History - Voicemail
It goes to 1234 as expected

Also, just a personal opinion here, but I almost didn't submit the bug
because I didn't want to mess with signing up for yet another mailing list.

Thanks