[Blink] linux blink: audio codec order has no effect

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Wed Dec 1 08:24:36 CET 2010

On 1 Dec 2010, at 00:00, Juha Heinanen wrote:

> Saúl Ibarra Corretgé writes:
>
>> I just tried it out and works here. Did you change the general codec
>> config or the account specific config? The account specific config
>> will
>> override the general one.
>
> saul,
>
> my bad, i changed the general config.  i didn't realize that there was
> also the account specific one.

You can overwrite the codecs per account. If you do not define the
account codecs it'll use the global setting. In your case I guess
there was an account setting active that took over. If you want to
reset the account setting so that it reverts to the global setting,
you can do that in the preferences. There is a reset button for the
codecs in the account preferences.

--
Dan