[Blink] Blink crashes
sam.kreuzer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 20:21:42 CEST 2010
Adrian: No, my directory name is just "sam".
I made a fresh installation. Cleaned all with App Cleaner and installed the newest version.
1. Installed the new version: Calls are ok. Normal calls on a cellphone number in Switzerland and connections to "Play the James Bond Theme"
2. I close the program. Try to reopen it. That works. Try to call the same number as before. Doesn't work. -> timeout
3. Changing the settings (general) under SIP, changing the ports (which are all 0) to 5060. -> Calls ok again
4. I close the program again.
5. Try to reopen it. Fail... Same error as always.
Now here the system.log: http://dl.54m.ch/newinstall.txt
...and the settings file: http://dl.54m.ch/settings.txt
Thanks for the help!
Am 25.08.2010 um 10:31 schrieb Adrian Georgescu:
> Maybe the home directory name contains non-ascii chars?
> On Aug 25, 2010, at 10:29 AM, Saúl Ibarra Corretgé wrote:
>> On 08/25/2010 12:04 AM, Sam Kreuzer wrote:
>>> Ok, I removed SafariBlock as suggested. It didn't help.
>>> Yes I had a software called Unlimited Connection Manager. Removed it some days a go and deleted now the rest from launchd... Now it doesn't show up in the crash report.
>>> Tried to start Blink again. Still crashing...
>> Can you send your configuration (located in ~/Library/Application Data/Blink/config) without passwords?
>> Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
>> AG Projects
>> Blink mailing list
>> Blink at lists.ag-projects.com
> Blink mailing list
> Blink at lists.ag-projects.com
More information about the Blink