[Blink] Blink crashes

Sam Kreuzer sam.kreuzer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 20:21:42 CEST 2010

Adrian: No, my directory name is just "sam".

I made a fresh installation. Cleaned all with App Cleaner and installed the newest version.

1. Installed the new version: Calls are ok. Normal calls on a cellphone number in Switzerland and connections to "Play the James Bond Theme"
2. I close the program. Try to reopen it. That works. Try to call the same number as before. Doesn't work. -> timeout
3. Changing the settings (general) under SIP, changing the ports (which are all 0) to 5060. -> Calls ok again
4. I close the program again.
5. Try to reopen it. Fail... Same error as always.

Now here the system.log: http://dl.54m.ch/newinstall.txt
...and the settings file: http://dl.54m.ch/settings.txt

Thanks for the help!