[Blink] Mac Address book integration less useful than it might be

Daniel Senie dts at senie.com
Thu Aug 19 06:26:48 CEST 2010

I am trying out Blink. It generally works OK, but for the integration with the address book. My address book is shared between my Mac and my iPhone. As such the numbers stored are 10 digit. Blink has a way to substitute dialing digits (i.e. to get an outside line) by putting a + in front of the number. That's great and works, but having that + in the front causes my iPhone to not be able to dial the numbers.

What I'd really like to see is an option in Blink to add a dial digit for ALL contacts coming from the Mac address book, without having to alter the contents of the address book (since such alteration then breaks dialing for the iPhone).

Thoughts?