[Blink] broken audio on debian squeeze

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Mon Aug 16 17:07:29 CEST 2010

Probably the system_default goes to pulse or other audio server in your system then has issues with maintaing good timing.  Virtual machines or slow systems can cause such problems when audio goes through audio servers instead of accessing the card directly. I had seen this issue in Parallels running on Mac.

Maybe you can investigate this and let us know more.

Thanks for the report, Juha

Adrian