[Blink] DTMF not supported

Count Zero countz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 16:46:25 CEST 2010

Thank you Saúl,

Just another quick update:

I tried one of the suggestions in this thread - I have replaced the DTMF wav files in Blink's Resources directory. I generated new ones that are 500ms instead of 200ms. Mine are also a bit louder (0.8 instead of 0.5). It has not helped.

I thought it could be a call quality issue, but Skype DTMF works fine for me to the same country where I am calling with my SIP account.