[Blink] DTMF not supported

Count Zero countz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 13:45:34 CEST 2010

He is not the only person, I reported the same thing, and I was largely ignored.

I tried the same codecs (PCMA / PCMU), and enabled inband DTMF, and it simply does not work for me.
It seems to me that the only reason it SOMETIMES is detected, is because I do not use headset.
This means that the DTMF is echoed back into the microphone, and under certain "clean" conditions, this physical audio reaches the remote and the DTMF's are kinda recognized, but very unreliably (quite understandable).