[Blink] Digest user

Malcolm Caldwell malcolm.caldwell at cdu.edu.au
Thu Apr 29 10:16:03 CEST 2010

Hi Adrian,

I can confirm that the new version has this feature, but for some reason it
is not working for me.

It works in that I can register: I can see that it is registered both on
cisco callmanager and in the Blink UI

What does not work is I do not receive the calls.  I am fairly sure the
issue is with blink.

Perhaps I should capture some logs?