[Blink] Linux Version

Hoot, Joseph joe.hoot at itec.suny.edu
Tue Apr 27 15:20:50 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I've been using the Mac client for a month or so now and love it.  Great job guys!  Best sip client available for mac to date :)

Now for linux... although I love mac and enjoy using it (currently) more than other OS's, I am always attempting to migrate to Linux as my OS of choice (currently is for my server installs... but for desktop, I'm still waiting for Xorg to tighten itself up a hair).  So as I try to push in that direction, I'd like to try to do more with my Fedora VM and less in OSX.

So about the Linux client :)  any idea when there might be an rpm or tarball that I can test in Linux?

Thanks,
Joe
Joseph R. Hoot
Lead System Programmer/Analyst