[Blink] contact search selection

Hoot, Joseph joe.hoot at itec.suny.edu
Wed Apr 7 12:02:15 CEST 2010

yep.  And as Dan suggests, just typing "ibm" would assume that you wanted to dial "ibm at somesip.dns", which doesn't give the behavior that I was looking for.  I think ag-projects have done a good job with just allowing the Tab.  That makes it easier to get around what I was looking for.  I still think a dialpad would be nice at some point in the future.