[SIP Beyond VoIP] sylkserver bug(s) ?

Tijmen de Mes tijmen at ag-projects.com
Fri May 11 16:58:10 CEST 2018

Hi,

About the port, the message is pretty clear, something is listening on that ip and port, you should probalby check with netstat to see what is going on.

BTW sylkserver 4.1.0 will not work with the latest webrtc client code. You need to run Sylkserver from darcs/github to make it compatible.

I run the ‘make dist’ command and for me it works. What version of gulp/node do you have installed?

Best regards,

Tijmen de Mes
—
AG Projects