[SIP Beyond VoIP] Compiling issues with sipsimple (Dan Pascu)

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Fri Nov 17 16:57:45 CET 2017

On 16 Nov 2017, at 19:19, Gurjeet Clair wrote:

> Thanks for the reply Dan!
> So I grabbed the version from darcs and followed the install.linux as well as the dependencies, I’m getting a new compiling error for PJSIP, looks to be missing the YUV lib/directories out of the “third_party” directory of the included PJSIP. I checked out the latest PJSIP (2.7.1)  and was able to get that built and noticed it has yuv included.

sipsimple only works with the included pjsip, not with the latest version.

> Is a bug or is there a recommended way to getting libyuv installed? I didn’t see it mentioned in the install.linux or dependencies.txt files.

libyuv is not a dependency we need. there is no YUV lib/directory in third_party because it's not needed. the code uses ffmpeg and we use whatever ffmpeg uses.

Without seeing an error log and knowing what command you ran to build it, I can't say more, but I suspect your build environment is causing you troubles. It looks like it tries to build against a different pjsip than the included one.

--
Dan