[SIP Beyond VoIP] Compiling issues with sipsimple (Dan Pascu)

Gurjeet Clair gurjeet.clair at newpace.com
Thu Nov 16 18:19:42 CET 2017

Thanks for the reply Dan!
So I grabbed the version from darcs and followed the install.linux as well as the dependencies, I'm getting a new compiling error for PJSIP, looks to be missing the YUV lib/directories out of the "third_party" directory of the included PJSIP. I checked out the latest PJSIP (2.7.1)  and was able to get that built and noticed it has yuv included.

Is a bug or is there a recommended way to getting libyuv installed? I didn't see it mentioned in the install.linux or dependencies.txt files.

Thanks