[SIP Beyond VoIP] Configuration help

Victor Andres Martinez Hernandez victorliferock at gmail.com
Thu May 18 23:42:08 CEST 2017

Hello people,

My name is Victor, I am from Colombia and currently I am in a project that
involves VOIP. I found the python-sipsimple library and I'm sure that this
could help me, but I'm a little lost because I'm not expert in VOIP, if
somebody can help me with this doubt, I would be really grateful.

I need to connect a website to the VOIP server if somebody visit the
website, the person can call to the company through the server, that is the
idea. Currently it's working with Android and IOS but I need to make the
web connection. I have the user, password, IP address of the server and I
made this test connection with the library and it worked:

sip-settings -a add user at domain pasword
(   http://sipsimpleclient.org/projects/sipsimpleclient/wiki/SipTesting    )

But I don't know how to translate this into a script for the server. I
mean, the previous command is entered from the command line, I need to make
a script that make the call every time that somebody go to the website.
Somebody have some example of this? Or what part of the documentation I
have to watch?

Thank you so much!