[SIP Beyond VoIP] Conference Screen Sharing/Video - 488 Not Acceptable Here

Jonathan Steel mail at jsteel.org
Mon Jul 17 22:24:50 CEST 2017

OK thanks for the info. I assumed because the same option "Share screen"
(or similar) was available in Blink when connected to a conference that it
should work just the same as it does with p2p.

I'm not really interested in video, it was mainly the screen sharing I was
hoping to find a solution for for Linux and Windows users. If there is
something else worth trying to accomplish screen sharing with multiple
people at once, I'd be interested to hear your suggestions.

Otherwise, thanks for the clarification.

--
Jonathan