[SIP Beyond VoIP] AG Projects @ Elastix World 2016

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Fri Sep 9 15:03:21 CEST 2016

AG Projects is one of the sponsors of the 2016 edition of Elastix World in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

We will be giving a talk about our SIP Thor solution for VoIP platforms scalability and running a WebRTC workshop where we will demonstrate our latest R&D project, multi-party video conferencing desktop & mobile solution based on WebRTC technologies, namely SylkServer.

Conference program is available here:

http://www.elastixworld.com <http://www.elastixworld.com/>

If you are there and want to get in touch email me at ag at ag-projects.com <mailto:ag at ag-projects.com> and follow our twitter account @agprojects for the latest news about the multi-party video product launch.

Your sincerely,
Adrian Georgescu