[SIP Beyond VoIP] Some progress: Getting started with sylkserver (and NAT)

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Mon Jan 4 17:31:43 CET 2016

There is nothing special in SylkServer that can make it work only with a particular SIP Proxy. It should work with any proxy or without one. Your proxy must relay all packets between the two rather than blocking them, this is is something configured into your SIP Proxy.

You can also point Blink to SylkServer directly or using Bonjour mode in Mac you can discover it automatically and use it.

Adrian